Sunday, December 7, 2008

Noel Night!

Noel Night was a success! Thank you to all those of you who stopped by! :D
Here are some of the pieces that i sold there.

Grumpy Santa






















Classic Santa






















Red Santa






















I sold them as Cards, Postcards and large Prints! If anyone is interested in purchasing any of these pieces in any of those forms please contact me via email. I am also accepting large orders of the cards. (more you buy, more of a discount you get) :D

I will also be open for commissions starting this Thursday! Send me an email if you are interested and we can work out a fair, reasonable price that works for both you and me!

Also check out Jongmee's artwork! She was selling at Noel Night on the same table as me. She is still selling cards and original artwork so if anyone is interested send her an email!

Thanks :D

2 comments:

Jongmee Kim said...

33% off! seriously!
i found a juggler btw

Tyler Scarlet said...

ha ha YES! AWESOMENESS!!!! That will be soo great! ha ha