Monday, January 25, 2010

Style Test

Below is an assignment I did for my animation class, Characters and Environments. For it I had to basically look up and test out three different styles. The three styles I decided on was a painterly/brushy style,
marko djurdjevic's style
, and Sean "cheeks" Galloway's style. It was a pretty fun assignment even though my brushy style became the pallet knife style lol.. I ended up liking how the first guy;s style looked a lot so i am going to try to incorporate it with some other paintings I am working on! :D



Cheers!

Tyler

PS I still have two more massive updates coming! One is on all the work I have been doing on the layouts for My Dad the Giant and the other one is going to be on some awesome books I recently got along with some other inspiration! :D

No comments: