Tuesday, May 3, 2011

End of the Semester!!


Yay!! I am finally posting! Sorry :*( These last two semesters have been crazy! I was Interning a Hasbro in Rhode Island last semester and it was amazing! I worked on projects for current and up coming video games, movies and TV shows along with doing some graphic design work! It was a lot of fun! I'll have to post some of my work when it finally comes out/they allow me too! This past semester I was taking 18 credits and five studios! It was intense but I am basically done with my Product minor and got a lot better with traditional and digital painting as sketching! :D Now I only have one more semester left and then ill be graduating! FTW! I cant wait! Anyways I'll be posting the mounds of artwork I have done over the past semester! Soon! :D

No comments: