Thursday, June 23, 2011

California!



I went out to California a few weeks ago and visited a bunch of studios/met up with a lot of amazing people! It was awesome! I rented a car and ended up driving up to San Francisco from LA and back in two days! It was craazy! Thanks to everyone who took the time to talk to me/let me stay at their house! :D I can't wait to go and adventure some more out in California!

PS. The first pictures are of Ninja Warrior that me and friends ended up being in the audience of. The third picture is of the waterfall in Eaton Park that I hiked to. The fourth one is above the Hollywood sign that I hiked up to twice in one day. The fifth and sixth pictures are of the beach in Daly city and ended up hiking all the way down to the beach. And the final one is me eating ramen in Little Tokyo in LA. :D

No comments: