Thursday, March 8, 2012

Earth Worm and Fire


Hello!! Sorry for the long time in between posts but I'll be posting more frequently now! I recently graduated from the College for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI and have been busy job hunting and relaxing for the last little bit! It is really exciting! There are so many possibilities and projects and places to move! So much to look forward to in the future! :D

Anyways! A little update on my previous post! The short film that I worked on is now done and is currently being submitted to festivals etc! Very exciting as well! So I'll be able to post it after it is shown at a few festivals and all that! The name was changed to Earth Worm and Fire and The Blog was changed to earthdayfilm.blogspot.com! If you want to check it out! Above are a few pieces that i did for it! I story boarded all the shots, worked with other artist to define the look as well as the story of the film as well as did all the layouts and led a team of three talented artists to finish some of the backgrounds! You should check out their blogs as well! Kai, Matt and Michaela! They worked very hard for us! Anyways here are some other pieces that I did for the film! Hope you like them! :D

No comments: