Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Hobbit


I did these and another one for The Hobbit Design Contest! You can check it out here! As well as my other piece here! The first three are of some weapon designs that I did for the Mirkwood Elves. The first image is of general sketches, the second one is where I took the parts of the designs that I liked and created a batch of cohesive weapons that fitted the look that I wanted. The last is a grouping of some of my favorites! I wanted to go with a more twisted and tribal look to them because of how the are from a dark forest full of mystery. I thought they should differ from the style of the other elves mainly because of the different mindset that they would have in an different environment.

And the last two images of course are just some different ideas for the lonely mountain! :D More coming soon!

No comments: